Monday, January 28, 2013

The Solar-Powered Writer

   It's not summer yet, but the sun was shining today and I didn't have to wear gloves while driving to work this morning. I'm not ready for winter to be over yet, but this break in the weather has been nice. It reinforced my suspicion that I may be solar powered.
   It's been a great month for writing, despite illness and work and the distraction of new photography software (a shout-out to Aperture 3 and Nik Software). I'll post my monthly word-count totals soon, but I can tell it's been a productive month when I miss it after not being able to write for a few days. This morning, I was able to escape into my imagination for about 30 minutes and finish a scene that I started before this cold derailed me and damn, it felt good to be back pounding the keyboard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment