Friday, October 28, 2011

Balls!

That work thing I've been working on nonstop for a couple weeks is not going so terribly well. On the plus side, it can't last forever.

I hope to get back to, oh, a life outside of my office sometime in the next week or so. Until then, here is an illustration of what I've been muttering under my breath.

It's from Fort Point in San Francisco. I highly recommend a visit to the historic fort, unless you have a fear of narrow, steep, circular stone stairways. Then I recommend that you hang out on the first floor and enjoy the history and stay away from the roof, even though the views are amazing. Personally, the stairs freak me out a little but obviously I got over my vertigo or I'd be writing this from the roof of a historic fort under the Golden Gate Bridge.

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment